Thursday, March 19, 2009

vb 2-month update

Original Visions
Europe/Greece: still haven't been
3 year vision

Natalie and I do have plans to go if we haven't been before we are 30, which we are now planning as a 30th birthday trip.



Hot Body: I think I've gained 2 lbs of non-muscle (aka fat)
2-6 month vision


CPA: haven't started studying
18 month vision

House: still renting
1+ year vision


Chinese baby: haven't adopted one
3+ years vision

New Visions
Fabric strip from the quilt that my mom started making for me approximately 6 years ago: She hasn't told me to take my strip down so I assume her's is still up on her vb.
before-I-die vision

Coldplay Tickets: concert doesn't happen until July
4-month vision

Toddler (that sort of looks like I did when I was little) positioned next to Asian girl symbolizing my desire to have twin girls: not pregnant
3+ year vision


Conclusion
This vision board is crap. None of my visions have happened.

Maybe I have to read the book for the visions to come true.

Or...I could actually work out more than twice a week, start studying, and save more for the house and Europe, etc.

I had hoped that by making this vb I would only have to do half (none) of the work I would have had to do had I not had a vb.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

at least you have actual visions on your vision board. Currently my vision board is just a board. But the europe thing will happen.

Ann said...

this might come out a little weird, but seriously, i have been trying to help you out with chinese baby situation. i now notice cute ones and mentally note: tessa should get that one. even simon is doing it now. seriously, we're weird. and about Coldplay . . . i am very happy for you, but i guess this means you won't be coming on up to my 'hood for july 4. yea, you can call me sherlock. miss you!!!!

Chase said...

you're funny.