Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wishes do come true

I'll never forget the day the cat lady told me that she would prefer if I never came back again and had hoped that I was out of her life forever. It was last Friday. Friday the 13th. She told me over the phone, and as I was driving over to her place that afternoon I was wishing that she would lock me out so I would never have to breathe stale cat again. Unfortunately, she didn't. I never gave up hope that one day it could happen though.

Today when I drove up in front of the officw I noticed the door on the gate surrounding the office was closed. The door is never closed. My heart skipped a beat at what that might mean. I walked up and turned the knob. The door was locked. She locked me out.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahahahaha!!!! She locked you out??? Is that even legal? New copyright = pure comedy. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Kelly said...

Five minutes later and I'm still laughing. I thank God every day that I know you. You truly make the world a better place. Did I mention how much I LOVE the new copyright? Hahhaha!!!