Friday, April 24, 2009

dear natalie,

Please come back to San Diego. I miss you.

Sincerely,
Tessa


I am clearly not good at centering an image when I can't look through the viewfinder...but we both made it in this shot...only took about 5 attempts. The picture turned out a lot better in my head...

This bird flew dangerously close to our heads, prompting Natalie to shriek in terror, prompting me to shriek in terror. It then proceeded to mock us by standing there and staring at us. I hate that bird.

This night started out very promising, then took a dive off a cliff when some guys wouldn't leave us alone. I blame Natalie since guys stay fa fa away from me when I am on my own. We left the bar and had a lot more fun sitting on the sidewalk. Okay, maybe Natalie wasn't haven't as much fun as I was.

Some very not-nice people are trying to kick these adorable (albeit very smelly) animals off this teeny tiny beach. Stupid people.

About five minutes later she left her purse in the very chair she was sitting in and it was never seen again.

I look very tired (and chubby...I blame the the numerous boxes of gsc I have consumed over the last two months), but I was actually very happy. We were hiking right next to the ocean with amazing views in all directions...

See? Amazing view!

Sweet, sweet pacific ocean, how i love you so.

bw

the ocean rarely disappoints: great views and lovely sunsets

3 comments:

Valdez said...

Love the pics! The beach is so fabulous. :)

Ann said...

tm, i LOVE your photos. you are so amazing!!

Natalie said...

Dear tessa,

I can't wait to come back. I love the pictures. See you in 17 days!