(i hate cats and cats hate me)
I was sitting where I was sitting...and the cat (Tiki is what they call it) got on the desk and stood on my papers to eat out of its bowl, completely disregarding my personal space. That made me mad. Then, it walked to the other side of the desk and stared at me like it was going to kill me. That made me uneasy until I remembered that I am me and it's a cat and that I am big and it is small. That made me happy.
As I was adding some digital enhancements to this photo, I realized that I have taken entirely too many cat pictures lately for somebody with such a disdain for cats. I don't want anybody getting the wrong idea about me and cats, so at that moment I took a vow that this will be the last cat picture of Tiki that I take... unless it does something picture-worthy, like a front hand-stand or points a gun at me.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi lady! How much longer do you have to work at the "house of cat horrors"? Crazy bizness you are in buddy. LOL :)
This blog made me happy. And even MORE convinced that my cats are going to a cat hotel when you come visit. :) Love you!
OMG that was freaking hilarious. it's so refreshing compared to some other blogs we see.
Ah yes, the cat death stare. I have two, so I know it well.
I also get this a lot from dogs.
And people.
Post a Comment