
Everything in this picture is made up except for the fact that I was driving behind a policeman in a police car... and he was talking on a cell phone... while driving. And, I was singing when I saw it.
(It is illegal in California to talk (or text) on a cell phone while driving)
5 comments:
Your drawings are getting quite good.
I heard a rumor the same law will pass in oregon. I don't know if its true or not.
If by "quite good" you mean they now look like a 3rd grader drew them instead of a 1st grader, then I agree.
I appreciate that you pointed out that you were driving with two hands. And I also appreciate that the color of your car is an exact match to your real life car. Fantastic.
Well, if I can't get the details right, I might as well not try at all.
puh-puh-puh poker face, puh-puh poker face i love it. your drawing is so cute!!
Post a Comment