Friday, March 13, 2009

back in the cat den: part deux

Some things the cat lady has told me this week:

"You can do your exam in the street until somebody lets you in."

"I thought you were out of my life forever."

"You are going to give me another stroke or heart attack, and I am going to die today in this chair."

"I would prefer if you never came back."


Note: I think I may be addicted to posting things on this blog. I apologize, but I will not stop....so maybe I don't apologize. Yeah, I take that apology back.

3 comments:

Valdez said...

These posts are classic! You kick major ace buddy.

Kelly said...

Yes, you should take that back. Your blogs kick a**, and your drawings kick even MORE a**!!!

On another note, I'm not sure what I'd do if someone told me things like that. Maybe laugh.

Kelly said...

I am waiting for part tres. Surely making it onto The List warrants a blog post. :)