Thursday, March 12, 2009

back in the cat den

As you may know from my dramatic facebook status, I have been working back in the cat den for a couple of days. Today it struck me that my phone has a camera. So, I captured the creature in its habitat.

I was going to take a picture of crazy cat lady, but I thought that would be inappropriate.

The pictures didn't quite speak for themselves, so I've added a couple helpful arrows so you will know where your attention should be directed.

I hope this gives you a clearer idea of how close this cat gets to me, how it mocks me when it is sleeping, and how i would burn alive if there was a fire.






3 comments:

Ann said...

HAHAHAHA! rotflmao. you are a tough cookie. that would be an intolerable work environment for me.

Kelly said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! That cat is truly mocking you. It is not right. You should submit some sort of inhumane working conditions complaint to your agency. I hope you never have to go to that place again.

tessa said...

I thought about saying I was allergic to cats, but only after I'd already been there twice...so that would have looked suspicious. I missed my window of opportunity, and now I am stuck in the cat den indefinitely...